Curates and Promotes Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit Across From Lincoln Center Most people know Herb Alpert as a world-class trumpet player and founder of A&M Records, but even avid fans may be surprised to learn that he is also a prolific and accomplished painter and sculptor. Phil & Co. is proud to be working with Mr. more »
Watch graffiti artist Sharp, who’s featured in the Museum of the City of New York’s new City As Canvas exhibit, teach the Good Day New York crew how to write with spray paint. Check out the story here.
My name is Doug, and I’ve been with Phil & Company since mid-January. From day one, I knew that working with this organization was unlike any other place I’ve ever worked. After working with small-to-medium businesses for a number of years, I jumped at the opportunity to be a part of a group so committed more »
Phil & Co. is proud to have helped our client, the National Museum of Mathematics, in tripling its first-year attendance goal. Happy Birthday, MoMath! MoMath – the only math museum in North America – opened December 15, 2012, and has already attracted over 170,000 visitors. The Museum is leading the way in changing public perceptions more »
The Lustgarten Foundation is the nation’s largest private funder of pancreatic cancer research. And thanks to support from Cablevision (a leading telecommunications and media company), 100% of every dollar raised goes directly to research. Phil & Co. recently completed three exciting new assignments for the Cablevision / Lustgarten alliance in commemoration of Pancreatic Cancer Awareness more »
- 2 days agoExcited to see our work for @LFPancreaticCan in #TimesSquare! #TimesSquare http://t.co/nmMeExfESq
- 2 days ago@Uber We love Uber! Thanks for supporting great causes.
- 2 days agoRT @Uber: @Uber Thank you so much for sharing! Your rides are going to make a big difference this month. :)
- 4 days ago.@metmuseum's Chief Digital Officer Shares His Artful Perspective on Social Media http://t.co/mL0L9i3Cjx
- 4 days ago.@Uber’s “Ride For a Cause” event promises to donate $1 per ride to a charity of your choosing! #charity http://t.co/XpMNn6k3df