Co-sponsors and provides creative for “Evening of Literary Protest” in support of detained Chinese artist Ai Weiwei and others Joins supporters Marina Abramović, Chuck Close, Agnes Gund, Anish Kapoor, Shirin Neshat, Susan Sarandon and Julian Schnabel Acclaimed writers Sergio De La Pava, Jennifer Egan, Chang-Rae Lee, and Victoria Redel will join PEN American Center on the plaza of Brooklyn more »
Supported by Major Media Placements, National Museum of Mathematics Continues to Break Attendance Goals Phil & Co. is proud to continue its highly successful global public relations campaign to help raise awareness about MoMath’s innovative exhibits and programming. Last month, the Museum was featured in the New York Times Museums Special Section and profiled for its success in more »
Curates and Promotes Outdoor Sculpture Exhibit Across From Lincoln Center Most people know Herb Alpert as a world-class trumpet player and founder of A&M Records, but even avid fans may be surprised to learn that he is also a prolific and accomplished painter and sculptor. Phil & Co. is proud to be working with Mr. more »
Watch graffiti artist Sharp, who’s featured in the Museum of the City of New York’s new City As Canvas exhibit, teach the Good Day New York crew how to write with spray paint. Check out the story here.
My name is Doug, and I’ve been with Phil & Company since mid-January. From day one, I knew that working with this organization was unlike any other place I’ve ever worked. After working with small-to-medium businesses for a number of years, I jumped at the opportunity to be a part of a group so committed more »
- YesterdayRT @EdibleManhattan: RT @EdibleManhattan: Celebrating #EarthDay2014 with friends in Union Square @EdibleManhattan, @EdibleManhattan and @EdibleManhattan http…
- YesterdayStop by Union Square to celebrate #EarthDay2014 @ http://t.co/2SNdXrzXLw
- YesterdayIt's a beautiful day in #UnionSquare for an #UnionSquare celebration! http://t.co/dnbVgkluw7
- YesterdayCelebrating #EarthDay2014 with friends in Union Square @uber, @uber and @uber http://t.co/CXXdz5SdMM
- YesterdayLook to the left! We're #green for #green.