Phil & Co. is looking for a digital marketing and social media specialist to strategize, draft, post and measure content for agency site, social, promotions and client campaigns. This full-time role will oversee our own social media presences, web content and email marketing and contribute to client strategies and creative campaign development, client service and new business opportunities.
With great potential for growth, this is an ideal opportunity for a talented writer with an interest in digital marketing strategy and cause-related marketing to take responsibility for content and engagement across multiple platforms.
- Work with agency leadership to plan digital strategy and contribute creative ideas for content that will support overall business goals
- Conceive, draft and publish new content for web, email marketing and select promotional materials including case studies
- Create and manage content across all social channels (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Develop and oversee editorial calendars and shared planning docs
- Monitor, analyze and respond to social and web analytics
- Follow industry and/or media trends and respond/share/engage appropriately
- Contribute creatively to client campaign or new business opportunities – and play a key role in agency brand development and growth
- Prior experience with content development, community management and/or digital marketing in a professional environment – agency experience is a plus
- Bonus: Demonstrated commitment to and/or background in cause marketing, corporate social responsibility or non-profits
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience with web writing/publishing
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media and digital trends
- Ability to thrive in entrepreneurial, small-but-growing agency environment
- Attention to detail, eagerness to learn and contribute, comfort working independently with accountability to deadlines
- Solid understanding of major communications channels and how they can serve an agency like ours
- Bonus: WordPress mastery or HTML/CSS skills; experience with Creative Suite or other design software; familiarity with Google Analytics and/or social media management/monitoring tools
To apply, please email your resume and why you’d be a good fit to [email protected].
Phil & Co. creates branding, marketing strategies and standout creative campaigns that engage and mobilize audiences. We work for the premier brands in philanthropy and corporate America.